Qualified evaluation environment
SEARCH-LAB excels in its regulated organization, security-aware environment and colleagues.
SEARCH-LAB operates a certified ISO 9001:2001 quality management system in order to provide the highest quality services and ensure maximal customer satisfaction. It helps us in maintaining a high standard of services, at the same time making the company operate more efficiently.
SEARCH-LAB operates an ISO 27001:2006-compliant information security management system in order to meet even the strictest customer requirements. Our environment includes
- secured rooms with burglary and fire protection, 24x7 surveillance;
- safes and lockers for storing assets;
- isolated network segments with traffic firewalling and filtering;
- separated project servers with strict access control;
- disaster recovery planning with regular exercises and
- staff enrollment and dismissal policies.
With our logical, physical and organizational security measures we can:
- separate parallel projects logically and physically;
- handle sensitive hardware, such as early prototypes and
- ensure that received source codes are handled securely.
We regularly undergo security audits by a number of our customers, and we are proud to say that no issues have been discovered so far.
Standardized evaluation methods
SEARCH-LAB carries out security services according to other internationally accepted standards:
- SEARCH-LAB carries out Common Criteria (ISO 15408) and Common Evaluation Methodology (ISO 18045) related consultancy projects.
Highly trained personnel
SEARCH-LAB members take part on organized internal and external training courses regularly, which guarantee that all colleagues have state-of-the-art knowledge on the latest security trends, testing and evaluation methodologies. Our senior colleagues in the security audit division have earned international certifications, such as CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and/or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), which ensures that our security evaluations are carried out at an internationally acknowledged professional level.